Kitty POW Cookies
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup soy flour
- 1 teaspoon catnip
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk or cat’s milk
- 2 tablespoons wheat germ
- 1/3 cup powdered milk
- 1 teaspoon Unsulfurated molasses
- 2 tablespoons butter, vegetable oil, or canola oil
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Add molasses, egg, oil and milk to dry ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Spray cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray
- Using a rolling pin, spread the batter onto a cookie sheet.
- Once you have the batter rolled out and flat, cut into small, cat bite-sized pieces.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool and store in tightly sealed container.